CEN Resources are currently working in partnership with a well known engineering and design firm who are extremely successful within its sector delivering concept and detailed design engineering to clients across the chemicals, petrochemical, Nuclear and pharmaceutical industries. Due to the growth plans for operations across the UK, CEN Resources are assisting this particular client in recruiting a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their offices based in the NW of England.
- Develop mechanical engineering deliverables to support the delivery of projects in the nuclear sector.
- Understand and implement the technical integration of engineering deliverables with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continue your own personal development and the continuous improvement of Baker Hicks Nuclear process capability.
- Champion quality and compliance controls within local teams and projects
- Degree qualified
- Mechanical process equipment experience within a highly regulated environment
- Experience of both concept / front end design, detailed design, and package management.
- Experience of developing equipment datasheets and specifications