CEN Resources are currently working in partnership with a well known engineering and design firm who are extremely successful within its sector delivering concept and detailed design engineering to clients across the chemicals, petrochemical, nuclear and pharmaceutical industries. Due to the growth plans for operations across the UK, CEN Resources are assisting this particular client in recruiting a Senior EC&I Engineer for their offices based in the NW of England.
- Develop E,C&I engineering deliverables to support the delivery of capital projects in the nuclear sector
- Understand and implement the technical integration of engineering deliverables with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- On occasion, manage E,C&I Engineering involvement in small to medium-size projects, including time, cost, quality and client relationship management and delivery.
- Champion quality and compliance controls within local teams and project
- Experience of both concept / front end design, and detailed design.
- Experience of designing electrical supplies for process equipment including fixed and variable speed drives, and intelligent MCC systems.
- Understanding of IEC 61508/ 61511
- Must be willing and able to obtain security clearance